Friday 9 September 2011

"The pictures...they're moving!"

Ah, the moving image.  I like it, you like it, so now, as well as reading my blabbering crap, you can now watch my video blogs on youtube!  Yes, you can now gaze upon my startling visage as I bombard you with mumblings and swearings which may or may not be entirely film-related.  I'm dipping my toe in the water at the moment, so if I don't feel like it's going well, I'll close my account, stop filming myself and retreat, whimpering, back to the written word.  So, if you fancy hearing about what I've been watching this week, gazing upon my VHS collection or finding out what my randomly plucked 'Grindhouse Flick of the Week' is, head on over to http://www.youtube.com/user/LastScreenOnTheLeft?feature=mhee fucking sharpish!

No comments:

Post a Comment